Feb 11, 2014

Random Thoughts of Kaitlyn Tuesday Edition

So I've been really blog stumped lately. So I'm just going to just put random thoughts that have popped in my head lately. Haha. 

1. I love how last night I wore shirt outside in and with the tag in the front plus put my pj pants on my backwards and didn't notice until this morning. 

2. I really not digging this ice cold rain one minute and high 60s almost 70s weather Alabama. Why you so bipolar. 

3. I really hope I can go to influence Confrence in September. Or at least visit some girls this summer that I have gotten close to in the overcome the lie community. 

4. I love having a group of girlfriends again. Even though they are far away. Community of girls has been struggle of mine to have since I was 16. 


5. I also so ready for Feburary to end. I miss my guy. I miss that I haven't seen him since the beginning of Jan. 


6. After a week off from working out due to a sick baby and a sinus infection for me. Having a leg day sucks. I'm so sore today. And doing stuff like basketball drills. Ugh. 


7. Last but not least. IF  I am stuck at work today least I have food this time!!  Unlike last time where I felt like I gained like 10 lbs in 3 days. Which is total exaggeration but having just bad foods no greens. Yuck. 


Well I hope you loved my random thoughts. 

Love, 

Kaitlyn 

1 comment:

  1. You are stuck again? Awesome. It's coming here tonight. Not excited. BLAH BLAH BLAH! I'm so ready for this snow/ice to be over! I'm over it.

    ReplyDelete