This month questions....
Here are this month's questions:
1. What are you reading right now? Tell us about it.
2. Out of the 16 books that will be turned into a movie adaptation, which one are you most looking forward to seeing this year? (Article Link)
3. What was the worst book you've ever read?
4. What foods or beverages have you spilled on a book while reading? Anything good?
5. Do you pictures characters as popular film or tv actors? Or do you create a whole new person in your head?
6. Out of all the authors you've read books by, who's brain would you want to pick the most?
1. I am reading Beautiful Creatures. I just started. I'm really liking it so far. :).
2. I've only read one on the list. And that is The Fault in Our Stars. And I can't wait for it!!!
3. It is toss up between Lord of the flies and the hunger games. I'm sorry I just couldn't get into it.
4. Water is always the culprit. Dang you water by drinking or by reading in the tub or by the pool.
5. I really just come up with cluster of people in my head. Sometimes I picture my friends, family, etc playing the characters. Haha
6. I would love to pick John Green or Lurlene McDaniel'a brain. Haha. Two complete opposites. I love love John Green. Then Lurlene McDaniel's books came in my life when I needed them most. And for that I'm grateful. Oh and also JK Rowling. So so many Harry potter questions hahaha.