Jan 7, 2015

Word for 2015..



So I finally have my word/quote for this year. 

I had to think long and hard about it. I wanted a word that could go in to every aspect of my life physically, emotionally, spiritually, relationally,  etc. 

My word is 


I'm at a point in my 25 year old life for once I am happy. Well I take that back mostly happy with my life right now. So with that. I will be finally blogging again on a consistent basis. 


I will be doing a weekly series then will turn monthly series. I will first explain all the things that I want to commit to. Then every month I will check in to show you how it's going. I don't know what day it will be. I'm thinking it maybe Tuesday's. 

So yeah!! I will leave you with this quote which will also be my 2015 quote of this year. 



Love, 

Kaitlyn  

1 comment: