Oct 27, 2014

Weekend Recap

This weekend has been one of my favorites in awhile. I got to see 2 close friends and with my guy as well. 
 
Adam also made me laugh until my belly hurt because his shaving cream had a explosion. 




Me and Adam got up left his house around 10 so we could meet our friend Lauren and her new boyfriend Travis. We listened to Christmas music on the way down because 96.5 started playing Christmas music on Friday night. :). 





We had lunch at Zoe's it was so yummy and also had cupcakes at Cupcakes by Tish. And Travis got approved by myself and Adam!! Even though his kilt yes I said KILT threw me for a loop.



Next we had dinner here with one of my best friends Rachel and her hubby Ben and his parents. who I haven't seen since their wedding 2 1/2 years ago!


Yummy! Even though someone cough couch Adam was scared to try some oysters. 

We also did the haunted hearse tour in Montgomery which was fun and great!! Even though the guy was late. 



Me and Rachel she didn't want to take a pic. haha. 

She also then told me that her and Ben are in the process of having a baby!!!!!!! yeah!!!  

This weekend was one of the best ones in a awhile. The next few weekends are going to be crazy good so look for my recaps!! 


Love y'all, 

Kait 







No comments:

Post a Comment