Apr 20, 2015

Hello Again..

A lot has changed since I last posted. I've been really want to blog but I haven't had the drive. Now how ever I feel like I'm slowly but surely getting it back. 

First things first I finally got a job!!! I'm on my third week and loving it! I'm doing a great job they have said! 


Second thing is me and my Adam celebrated one year the other week!! So look for a post about that soon!! 


That's mainly all the good news but I need to get ready for work. So today was a short and sweet post! 





Love, 

Kaitlyn 








4 comments:

  1. Love that picture of you two! Happy One Year to you both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yey for your job :) It sounds like you are happy which is great! Great photo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A year is a big accomplishment, congratulations on that and the job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the job and your anniversary.. Cute picture!
    - DT | Here I Scribble

    ReplyDelete