Nov 12, 2014

7 Months Ago...

7 months ago today I took a chance and went on a date with guy who I had only been talking to for a few days.

  He was everything I dreamed about when I was little girl. 

First he was a Christian. You see I did date guys that were Christians before but however this felt different. Like I can't even describe it. 

Second he was a family guy. He cared about his family it was evident. 

Third he was kind and sweet. Never really had a bad word to say whenever we texted or talked. 

Fourth he loved movies. That was one of the first thing that got us talking. 

Fifth he loved musicals. I had long forgotten about my love of musicals since the other 2 didn't like them. 

Sixth he was a foodie. I myself love weird kind of food. Even though there's a few things I won't even try aka chicken livers sorry babe. Haha. 

there's so much I could tell yall but I'm going to leave it at that. Haha. 

now for some picture spam! Haha. 






The pic from our first date.



the first wedding we attended as a couple! :) 



Right after he asked my dad permission to date me. 



Us being silly. 



One of my favs from our photo shoot! :) 



From the last wedding we went to at the beginning of this month. 



Love, 

Kait 


No comments:

Post a Comment